999418A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
This is the tensioner included in the Litens Toyota Fix-Kit P/N 999424. Litens offers "fix-kits" for drives that exhibit issues after the vehicle has been launched by the car manufacturer. This tensioner is offered as a replacement part for the fix-kit only and cannot be installed on a vehicle with the original front-end accessory drive components. The tensioner being replaced by this part should be marked 999424 or 39068, made in Canada.
- Manufactured by the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Tensioner for pre-installed fix-kit only. Not to be installed with on original belt drives without the fix-kit upgrade. Note: If a fix-kit was previously installed, there will be a decoupling pulley on the alternator.
- Installation instructions included.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review