999426A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner is manufactured in Germany for Dodge and Freightliner Sprinter applications. This tensioner is also used on Grand Cherokee 3.0L. This tensioner is used to tension the belt on the secondary alternator for rear air conditioning applications. The aftermarket part maintains the O.E. specified hydraulic actuator. As with the original tensioner, the part comes equipped with a heavy duty polymer pulley for optimum performance and durability. To assist with belt removal and installation, this tensioner is equipped with a lift feature that is used to hold the tensioner open during belt installation and removal
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Hydraulic Strut technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty/Light Weight Polymer Pulley with cap.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 2.2 hours
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review