999449A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is manufactured by INA, the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier. The tensioner meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This tensioner is designed for a wide variety of BMW vehicles with a 3.0L gas engine. Like the original part, this tensioner is manufactured in Germany to OE specifications. The Litens replacement part maintains the 2 O.E. style polymer pulleys, an integrated lift feature, and a tension release pin for ease of installation. Common O.E. Part Numbers: 11287563927 and 11287563926
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Open "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Durable Polymer Pulleys for long service life and performance.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1 hour or less.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review