999450A - Belt Tensioner
Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- The pulley for this part is constructed of heat resistant and durable thermoplastic and contains a premium 6203 bearing for longer life.
- The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore do
- Installation instructions included
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in just over 1 hour.
Write Your Own Review