999508A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is manufactured by INA, the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier. The tensioner meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This tensioner is designed for a wide variety of Saab 9000 vehicles with a 2.3L gas engine. Like the original part, this tensioner is manufactured to OE specifications. The Litens replacement part maintains the O.E. designed hydraulic strut and all bracketry for easy replacement. It is recommended to replace the entire tensioning unit to insure proper performance. Common O.E. Part Number: 4901443.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Hydraulic strut tensioning device to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Tensioning unit only. Does not include pulley.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1/2 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review