999601A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Litens was one of three Original Equipment (O.E.) suppliers of this Nissan tensioner and offers this "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. *(O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design). Since there were 3 O.E. suppliers of this tensioner application, the product removed from your vehicle may look slightly different form this aftermarket part. However, this Litens part will replace any of the versions removed and meet or exceed all supplier performance specs.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review