999607A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner is manufactured in Canada and meets all performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. This part was designed for the Nissan Altima & Rogue, Tensioner Assy. The part features a premium chrome-silicon steel spring, internal damping, a 6203 ball bearing, a plastic pulley molded to exacting specifications, a lift-lug and pull pin feature for ease of installation.
- Designed & engineered by the Original Equipment supplier of this application.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- A smooth plastic pulley specifically molded with tight radial run out for reduced noise and longer life. Pulley Dimensions: 70mm (OD) x 17mm (ID) x 26mm (Width)
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore do
- Installation instructions included
Write Your Own Review