999623A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner is manufactured in Europe for the 2012-2017 Land Rover LR2, Range Rover and Discovery w/2.0L applications. The tensioner maintains the O.E. hydraulic strut technology. As with the original tensioner, the part comes equipped with a heavy duty thermoplastic grooved pulley with a 6203 bearing for optimum performance and durability.
- Designed & engineered by the Original Equipment supplier of this application.
- Hydraulic Strut Technology for maximum damping.
- Heavy Duty Thermoplastic 6-Ribbed Flanged Pulley for long life. Pulley specs: 60mm (OD) x 17mm (ID) x 28mm (Width).
- 2 Bolts Included
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
- Installation instructions included.
Write Your Own Review