999630A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner meets all performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. This part was designed for Mazda Applications and maintains the O.E. hydraulic strut technology.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Hydraulic Strut Technology for maximum damping.
- Durable Thermoplastic Pulley for long service life and performance.
- Includes lift-lug feature for ease of installation.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
- Installation instructions included.
Write Your Own Review