999659A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner meets all performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. This part was designed for Mercedes-Benz Applications. The Litens replacement part maintains the round wire spring and internal damping components specified by the O.E. manufacturer. Both the OE and aftermarket part are made in Europe.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation Pin Included to Assist in Installation.
- Durable Thermoplastic Pulley for long service life and performance.
- Includes lift-lug feature for ease of installation.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
- Installation instructions included.
Write Your Own Review