999679A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
Only 0 left
Litens Automotive is the original equipment supplier of this tensioner to General Motors, Saturn, and Suzuki. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). The Litens replacement part maintains the round wire spring, the heavy duty steel pulley, and the internal damping components specified by the O.E. manufacturer. The tensioner maintains the OE designed lift feature for ease of belt removal and installation. Also used on Holden vehicles in Australia.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- This belt tensioner has belt-length indicator marking to warn of excessive belt stretch. Durable Steel Pulley for long service life and performance.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review