999773A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Litens was the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this popular Land Rover tensioner and offers this "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. *(O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design). This tensioner design include a heavy-duty steel pulley, a molded lift-feature on the arm to assist with belt removal and installation as well as 2 molded locator pins to assist in positioning on the engine block. As with the original part, the tensioner is designed with a belt stretch indicator. Like the Litens Original Equipment tensioner, this replacement tensioner is produced in our Canadian manufacturing plant. A new installation bolt is included to insure secure mounting to the engine block. This tensioner was specifically designed for super charger belt routing on 2006-2008 vehicles.
- Manufactured by one of the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review