999829A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens supplied belt tensioner is manufactured by one of the largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper fit and performance. This tensioner is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and is made of high strength steel for improved life and durability. This part corresponds to the 2012-2015 Mitsubishi, Outlander, 4-Cyl. 2.0 L, Tensioner Assy. The tensioner maintains the O.E. round spring technology as well as the internal damping design specified for this application. This higher damping consequently reduces arm motion and wear as well as an optimized install feature for ease on tensioner replacement.
- Manufactured by one of the largest original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Heavy duty steel pulley with a 6203 close tolerance ball bearing pocket for rugged durability and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
- Installation instructions included
Write Your Own Review