999833A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part. This tensioner is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and is made of high strength steel for improved life and durability. This part corresponds to the 2001-2008 BMW 7-Series & X5 applications. The tensioner maintains the O.E. round spring technology as well as the internal damping design specified for this application. This higher damping consequently reduces arm motion and wear as well as an optimized install feature for ease on tensioner replacement.
- Designed & engineered by the Original Equipment supplier of this application.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Heavy duty thermoplastic pulley for long life. Pulley specs: 70mm (OD) x 17mm (ID) x 26mm (Width)
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore do
- Installation instructions included
Write Your Own Review