999847A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
Only 0 left
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part. As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner is manufactured in Canada for the GM Applications w/2.0/2.5L, Tensioner Assy. This tensioner comes equipped with a heavy duty steel pulley with a 6203 bearing for optimum performance and durability.
- Designed & engineered by the Original Equipment supplier of this application.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with 2 close tolerance ball bearings, pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance. Pulley specs: 70mm (OD) x 17mm (ID) x 26mm (Width)
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore do
- Installation instructions included
Write Your Own Review