999883A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
Only 0 left
This accessory drive tensioner is designed and engineered by Litens - one of the largest suppliers of original equipment (O.E.) belt tensioners in the world. This part was designed for the 2010-2013 Buick Regal with 2.0L / 2012-2014 Chev Captiva with 2.4L / 2011 Saab 9-5 with 2.0L. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part. This part is manufactured to meet or exceed the performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. The part features a premium chrome-silicon steel spring, internal damping and a heavy duty steel pulley with a 6203 close tolerance ball bearing pocket for rugged durability and electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- Designed & engineered by one of the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Heavy duty steel pulley with a 6203 close tolerance ball bearing pocket for rugged durability and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
- Installation instructions included
Write Your Own Review