LS Magnuson Supercharger Belt Drive Kit
As low as $1,999.00
Are you looking for improved belt control with your Magnuson supercharger?
Are you utilizing a Front Engine Plate?
Are you cooling through the heads and not the block?
Ready to make boost?
Litens High Performance has what you need! Litens High Performance designed the ultimate in belt control utilizing in-house engineering, design, and damping control with their Billet Tensioner to decrease belt slip, belt wear and enhance boost potential.
Litens High Performance developed this kit to handle the extreme supercharger belt system RPMs and the harmonics during 2-Step use. The system opens up use of remote water pump systems for enhanced cooling and performance.
Make a move to increase performance and consistency with Litens High Performance. We are providing performance solutions for GM, Mopar, and Ford applications. Litens, the leader in tensioning control for your high-performance program.
Not sure if it will work for you? Contact us now and we will help!
- Designed by Litens High Performance and distributed by Litens Aftermarket to performance shops around North America
- High Performance tensioner with billet steel pulley, T6061 billet arm, and spindle
- All pulleys constructed with dual ball bearings for improved belt alignment control and durability
- Increased tensioner pivot diameter, allowing for a 20 percent higher torque output to avoid belt slip conditions
- System allows for higher supercharger RPMs and increased boost output
Base Kit Includes:
- Billet aluminum CNC precision machined base bracket
- Billet aluminum CNC precision machined idler support bracket
- All required aluminum precision spacers
- 2 x 10K high performance non-flanged dual bearing idlers
- 1 x 10K high performance flanged dual bearing idler
- High performance billet tensioner
- 10PK performance poly-v belt
- All necessary installation hardware
- Installation instructions
- Litens High Performance decals
Belt Control Solution for Magnuson Supercharger LS Platforms
Litens High Performance produces the stock supercharger pulley for the Hellcat Challenger, the Hellcat Charger, the Trackhawk, the Hellcat Redeye, and the Demon. Having great success in the aftermarket for supercharger decouplers and pulleys, Litens High Performance has dropped another bombshell into the supercharger market—this time for the Magnuson LS users.
Litens High Performance designed and produced a belt drive system for Magnuson Supercharger LS users to offer more consistent belt control and boost performance. Belt control, along with belt slippage has been challenging to Magnuson users when they are seeking maximum performance and boost. Litens High Performance has designed the solution they have been looking for!
Litens High Performance collaborated with Don O’Neal, NHRA Top Sportsman Driver, who utilizes the Magnuson 2650. O’Neal is consistently reaching elapsed times in the 6.7-6.8 range at over 200 miles per hour. Litens and O’Neal operated countless hours using a hub dyno and utilized on-track performance to design this belt drive system.
The Litens LS Supercharger Belt Drive System was designed by Litens High Performance and distributed by Litens Aftermarket to performance shops around North America. This tensioner utilizes a billet steel pulley, T6061 Billet arm and spindle, with dual ball bearings for improved belt alignment control. The tensioner provides increased pivot diameter, which allows for 20 percent higher torque output to avoid belt slip conditions. The superior quality allows for higher supercharger rpms and increased boost output.
Installation Instructions: 999LSBRKT_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Write Your Own Review