900903A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley assembly
This pulley is manufactured by Litens Automotive - inventor of the first automatic belt tensioner in 1979 and today the worlds largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) belt tensioning and routing products. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and conforms to original equipment material and tolerance specs and meets performance and durability requirements. This pulley for Hyundai/Kia applications is constructed of high-grade steel for long life and optimum performance. Included with this pulley is a new integrated bolt/washer for ease of installation.
- Manufactured by the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley
- Pre-assembled pulleys save installation time and insure that all components are assembled to original specifications for both installation and performance
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket.
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking.
Write Your Own Review