910013A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Heavy duty belt tensioner is manufactured by one of the largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper fit and performance. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured to meet or exceed the performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. The part features a premium chrome-silicon steel spring, internal damping, a "lift-lug" feature for ease of installation, Tandem 6303 ball bearings, a molded locator pin for precise installation, and a forged steel pulley. Specifically designed for a wide variety of trucks and buses with a Detroit Diesel Series 50/60 engine.
- Manufactured by one of the largest original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Electro-deposited coated (e-coat) Steel Pulley for superior corrosion resistance.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 1/2 hour
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review