910586A - Belt Tensioner
Designed & engineered by one of he world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Electro-deposited coated (e-coat) Steel Pulley for superior corrosion resistance.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 1/2 hour
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review