950434A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
Only 0 left
Litens was the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this Volkswagen tensioner and offers this "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. *(O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design). This tensioner design includes the use of a hydraulic tensioning shaft as well as a European style steel split-pulley. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: Both the original equipment and Litens aftermarket tensioner use a round spring versus a flat spring and are marked "Made in Germany". Warning: This tensioner may fail if the one-way clutch alternator pulley is not performing properly.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Hydraulic tensioning technology
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty European Split Steel Pulley Design
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review