999007A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Out of stock
Only 0 left
This Litens aftermarket part is designed and engineered by one of the world's largest Original Equipment (O.E.) tensioner suppliers. While the appearance is slightly different from the original equipment part, the Litens part maintains Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Mitsubishi original form, fit, and function specifications. Note: This tensioner maintains the original equipment pulley setup using one plastic and one steel pulley and is supplied with a new mounting bolt.
- Designed & engineered by the world's largest the original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- 1- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance. 1 - Heavy Duty Glass Reinforced Polymer Pulley for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review