999039A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens aftermarket part is designed and engineered by Litens Automotive Group the world's largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) tensioners. While the appearance is slightly different from the original equipment part, the Litens part maintains General Motors original form, fit, and function specifications. Note: This tensioner comes complete with a new tensioner mounting bolt as well a an integrated lift feature on the tensioner arm to assist in belt mounting and removal. Specifically designed for 4-Cyl. 2.2 S Series Pickup, Sonoma, and Isuzu Hombre.
- Designed & engineered by the world's largest the original equipment tensioner suppliers to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Glass Reinforced Polymer Pulley for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review