999090A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This is the tensioner included in the Litens Chrysler Fix-Kit P/N 999190A. It is offered as a replacement part for the fix-kit only and cannot be installed on a vehicle with the original front-end accessory drive components. The original tensioner for these vehicles came with a smooth tensioner pulley. This fix-kit tensioner has a grooved tensioner pulley.
- Manufactured by the supplier of the Chrysler Fix-Kit
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Polymer pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review