999183A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is manufactured by the original equipment tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner is manufactured by INA for VW Diesel applications. The aftermarket part maintains the hydraulic spring/damper mechanism and the original lift features for ease of installation as well as a new installation bolt.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Hydraulic damping technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Polymer Pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 20 minutes.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review