999200A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by one of the largest original equipment tensioner suppliers in the world and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part. This tensioner is manufactured in Canada for VW/Audi replacement applications.. The aftermarket part maintains the lift feature as well as a tension release pin for ease of belt removal & replacement
- Manufactured by one of the largest original equipment tensioner supplier in the world to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Polymer Pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review