999220A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). The part is supplied with the pulley removed since the tensioner mounting bolt is located under the pulley. A new mounting bolt is supplied with the tensioner for ease of installation. New mounting bolt included. Specifically produced for Hyundai/Kia vehicles with a 4-Cyl. 2.4L (Theta Eng. FF)
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Mounting Bolt included.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1 hour.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review