999249A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Litens was the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this part and offers this "O.E. Exact"*part for the aftermarket. This popular tensioner designed for the Honda 1.3L & 1.5L Fit and Freed vehicles, looks, fits, and performs like the original part being replaced. Unlike many Non-O.E. aftermarket tensioners, the Litens part maintains the original equipment steel pulley and internal damping feature for optimal performance and life. O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design. Note - The heavy duty steel pulley is attached to the tensioner with an integrated bolt/washer and the tensioner arm maintains the O.E. lift feature for easy belt removal and installation. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: Both the original equipment and Litens aftermarket tensioner use a round spring versus a flat spring
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 30 minutes
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review