999333A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
Litens was the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this popular General Motors tensioner. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. (*O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design). Note: GM used 2 different tensioner suppliers for this application so the original part you replace may look different. However the form, fit, and function specifications are the same. The Litens aftermarket part is upgraded to a steel pulley.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. Tensioner is an integrated component of an aluminum bracket.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Glass Reinforced Polymer Pulley for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 1 hour+.
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
Write Your Own Review