999615A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This Litens belt tensioner is supplied by the original equipment (O.E.) tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner meets all performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. This part was designed for Subaru Applications. The part features a premium chrome-silicon steel spring, internal damping, a 6203 ball bearing, and a thermo-plastic pulley molded to exacting specifications.
- Designed & engineered by the Original Equipment supplier of this application.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- A plastic pulley specifically molded with tight radial run out for reduced noise and longer life. Pulley specs: 70mm (OD) x 17mm (ID) x 25.5mm (Width)
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore do
- Installation instructions included
Write Your Own Review