999835A - Idler/Tensioner Pulley
This Litens supplied tensioner is manufactured by one of the largest original equipment tensioner and pulley suppliers to insure proper fit and performance. This tensioner is manufactured for the 12-15 Honda Civic, Acura ILX 1.8/2 L. It is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. This replacement part is made to the O.E. specified design and meets all performance and durability requirements. This tensioner has a rugged hydraulic strut for superior tension control resulting in a smoother quieter drive.The pulley on this tensioner is made of heavy duty steel with close tolerance ball bearing. This tensioner pulley comes with a front dustshield for greater protection against contamination. This tensioner also comes a lift-lug feature for ease of installation.
- Manufactured by the Original Equipment supplier
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Rugged hydraulic strut for superior tension calming the accessory drive belt system resulting in a smoother quieter drive
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
- Installation instructions included
Write Your Own Review