999915A - Automatic Serpentine Belt Tensioner
This accessory drive tensioner is designed and engineered by Litens - the worlds largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) belt tensioners in the world. This spring strut tensioner was designed for the 2014-Present Toyota Corolla 1.8L. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part. This part is manufactured to meet or exceed the performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. The part features a strut style steel spring, high output high compression beveled damping discs at the pivot, a lift-lug feature for ease of installation, a 6203 ball bearing and a plastic pulley molded to exacting specifications.
- Designed & engineered by the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys
- Spring strut technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The spring strut design provides constant damping through it's beveled compression discs at the pivot to ensure a quiet smooth system performance.
- A plastic pulley specifically molded with tight radial run out for reduced noise and longer life
- Due to the fact that belts and tensioners have similar Original Equipment "design life targets", it is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. Belt removal is required to change the tensioner. Therefore doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor versus performing these services separately.
- Installation instructions included
Write Your Own Review